ONE ON ONE COURSES
ICT can be difficult–we have all tried. And of course it is dynamic day in day out. Many of us may have tried to connect internet, tried to understand how computers and network work, sometimes it work, and sometimes it doesn’t. So, we wanted to bring you a course that addressed these issues. In collaboration with Cyber security guru and Information Security expert William and Vincent respectively from Inovora Africa, we bring you these networking courses.
If you’re wrestling with ICT, it is time to focus. Although, it is common to feel a little uncertain and nervous. Even if you know the time is right, information is power. Your feelings may take longer to catch up on how is transmitted, stored, corrupted and damaged. This is the right space.
In this course, you’ll get the tools, expert advice and support you need to handle ICT infrastructure with confidence, resiliency, and grace. You will also learn how to better troubleshoot your own ICT faulty network and solve other client’s issues in future.
- Receive a one on one lesson or virtual trainings with scheduled practical
- Have lifetime access to the course for reference whenever you want.
- Select the course you need and can afford, and get the same course as everyone.
- If you are not 100% satisfied, you may request a refund.
- All programs are scheduled for delivery at Purvi house, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
- Inhouse training can be conducted at venue of client’s choice for a minimum of 2 pax
- Students are offered free consultations within training scope.